This surprise trip was delightful! Upon learning it was a special birthday, the staff gave us an upgrade & delved a bottle of champaign to our suite in celebration. The room was spacious and decorated in understated luxury. Marble oversized bathroom with great toiletries added to the comfort. We particularly enjoyed the adult pool area with delightful Jaimacan attendants attentively assisting us as needed. On site dinner was average, but the wait staff on its mark. Be sure to have a drink in the open lobby area. Excellent views and people watching!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island