My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at The Sanctuary. From the moment we arrived, to the time of our departure, every detail of our stay was perfect. Upon arrival we were greeted by name, and that personal service continued throughout our stay. Shortly after going to our room after check in, chilled champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries were delivered to our room, compliments of the hotel. Our ocean-view room was breathtaking, with luxurious amenities and details not often found. The twice daily housekeeping service provided fresh ice and bottled water, turn down service with soft music and lighting, and fresh cookies bedside. What a wonderful way to end a perfect evening. The beach and pool area was beautiful, and the ocean views simply panoramic. Our dining at the resort was wonderful. Our filet dinner at The Ocean Room was probably the best steak we'd ever eaten, and my accompanying side, Benton's Bacon Tots, was truly to die for. This is a romantic, special place, with beautiful views of the ocean. At Tomasso the following evening, we had wonderful Italian cuisine, and the chef personally came out to greet us and prepared a special anniversary dessert. Breakfast at Jasmine Porch offered a wonderful hot and cold buffet, or choices from the menu. Don't miss the flavorful coffees and ice cream treats at Beaches & Cream. The service at the resort and all restaurants we visited was beyond 5-star. If you want to be pampered in luxury, The Sanctuary is the place to be. We can't wait for our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island