All this in February where you can have the beaches, bikeways, restaurants to yourselves.
From the moment we arrived, we felt that every wish was taken care of. Rent bicycles. You can ride on the beach or on the designated bike paths free of automobile traffic. Stop to look at the wildlife. The hotel is very clean. The bathrooms large. Our favorite room is one that faces the ocean. The Jasmine Restaurant serves healthy, delicious food. The wine list is excellent. If you like to walk, there are many places to do so. Six miles away from the hotel is the beautiful country club where you can have lunch outside. The sunsets are amazing. It is expensive to stay here. So we can only treat ourselves once in a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island