“Spoil yourself at the Spa at The Sanctuary” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Sanctuary Spa

The Sanctuary Spa
One Sanctuary Beach Drive, The Sanctuary Hotel on Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island, SC 29455
(843) 768-6340
Website
Improve this listing
Kiawah Island, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Spoil yourself at the Spa at The Sanctuary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Be sure to arrive EARLY for your massage, so you can take advantage of all the spa has to offer. I recommend bringing a book too, so you can wrap yourself in a fluffy robe and hang out in the solarium for tea, snacks and relaxing. After your massage, soak in the hot tub, relax in the sauna, or take a dip in the pool. Top everything off with a luxurious shower and primping in the locker room. This was THE BEST massage experience I have ever had!

Visited March 2013

9 attraction reviews
“Best Spa I have ever been too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Without an even close second, this was the best spa I have ever been too. The gentleman who provided the massage, named David was beyond superb, if I could have given the spa 10 stars I would have.. He first asked question to find out what I wanted and then did a superior job. I will fly back in a month or 2 just to have a massage with him. Amazing experience.

Visited October 2013
Northern New Jersey
78 attraction reviews
“Excellent service and amenities...but is it worth an arm and a leg?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife was set up for a massage and facial and both services were out of sight. The amenities after both treatments were also top notch. The price was a little steep and that is the reason behind the 4 star rating.

Visited July 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Pampering and Serenity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The Spa at The Sanctuary was a peaceful and rejuvenating experience. The staff was lovely, met all of our needs and we enjoyed both our massages and pedicures.
More info at www.mavierecommence.blogspot.com

Visited June 2013
18 attraction reviews
“Very nice but skip the facial”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I've been to this spa a few times and I love it. Beautiful hotel and spa. They do a nice job capturing that southern hospitality. Massages are always great. However, there was a lot of stinging, pain and involuntary tears in my facial. This isn't normal in my experience and I thought maybe I just caught them on a bad day until my mother in law told me she had the same experience. So my recommendation is to go and have a massage but pass on the facials!

Visited May 2013