“Pizza was good but once I saw the salad bread bowls I wanted that too” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Charleston, South Carolina
“Pizza was good but once I saw the salad bread bowls I wanted that too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

Okay..great location on front beach IOP. Finally a restaurant on that end of the IOP strip has put out some tables and are using the patio which I think lends to a great atmosphere. You can also enjoy the live music from the front beach restaurants. The pizza was good, the service was great. When I saw the salad come out in a bread bowl it made me wish I had ordered it. They also have this crazy Steak Bomb Challenge in which you eat about 10 lbs. of meat on a sub (not really 10 lbs. but might as well be to me). It was fun to see the wall of winners who actually did that, wow. One girl did it in 59 minutes and she only weighed 90 lbs. Overall a great, fun experience for an afternoon date with my hubby. The staff are very friendly and seemed excited to be there:)

Lexington, South Carolina
“Wonderful for couples, families or just friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2010

I have visited this restaraunt a few times now and have enjoyed it every time. The service is great; very kid friendly. They were prompt and the food was wonderful. They have a wide variety on the menu and have even done breakfast and other things lately. They run specials using secret words off facebook. Very clever to be honest. The pizza definitely resembles NY style. Delicious subs and kid meals. Atmosphere is wonderful. Choice of indoor or outdoor seating. All around a great place to eat!!! Can't wait to get back down there for some more great food.

Atlanta, Georgia
“I don't understand the #1 rating.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

We ate here because it was ranked either #1 or #2 on the IOP, depending on the day we checked the review. Our party ordered a pepperoni (too greasy), veggie (okay), and Philly steak and cheese (average). Nothing to write home about.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“I ate at Luke and Ollies this past Friday...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010 via mobile

I ate at Luke and Ollies this past Friday and the service was awful. The server I had was very short and snappy, was far from friendly and made me feel unconfortable. They had their main doors open which allowed flies to roam freely. The majority of the time I spent eating the overly soaked in grease pizza, I had to swat flies off of my food. - over all I was not please and sad to see the previous restaurant go for this place to open.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Charleston,SC
“Great atmosphere!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2010

Just what the island has needed.....nice people,food is good...steak bomb and pb3 are to die for...busy most of the time,so be patient...its worth it...