“Good pizza in a fun place” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Jefferson City
“Good pizza in a fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We ordered 2 different pizzas and enjoyed the atmosphere and nearby customers. Good fun. Nearby Ice Cream and treats, close to a few shops, good place to be visiting.

Visited July 2014

“Good food, poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went here tonight for our last night of vacation. We ordered 2 pizzas, one of them being a small cheesesteak pizza. When they came out, they brought a regular small pizza. She apologized, we reiterated our correct order and she said they would rush it ahead of everyone's. About 5 minutes later, a different person brought out a second small cheese pizza came out. Again, we reiterated the order. Everyone else in party ate except myself. About 20 minutes later, original waitress brought out a cheesesteak sandwich!!!! We asked how in the world did she screw it up AGAIN!! She said when they took pizza back they put it in as sandwich. Finally after probably an additional 25 minute wait, and the 4th time, the correct pizza came out. Yes it was good. But worth the headache?!?! No. Then on top of that, they took nothing off the bill. They didn't discount it any for the screw ups they caused and all the waiting we endured. Completely not worth the hassle.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, service and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stopped in last weekend with my kids. Personal service from the owner, and food was amazing. Chicken wings were crispy, pizza was amazing, and their sandwiches were too big to get your mouth around! Great experience! Will definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Loved it again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I went back to Luke and Ollie's last weekend while I was in Isle of Palms. I absolutely love this place. The pizza is fantastic, great crust, tasty sauce and always new, innovative pizzas. My favorite has always been the Ollie's favorite but this time I split that with the new Thai Chicken pizza. Both were really good and as much as I love my favorite I will keep trying the new ones too.

The place gets really busy, but it is so worth the wait. I sat at the bar and had amazing service from multiple servers, including the owner. This place has great food at great prices, large portions, and the best beer prices around. Give it a try, you will be glad you did!

Visited July 2014
Irmo, South Carolina
“YUM!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

There on Thursday, July 17, 2014. My friend and I both had the French Dip w/fries, and her children had the white pizza and mini steak bomb. We also ordered the garlic cheese bread and wings for apps. OH MY GOODNESS...every single thing was SO delish. The atmosphere is so fun and the service was personal and perfect. We will most certainly return on future visits to Isle of Palms. Highly recommend to anyone hungry for some great food!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere