Friendly atmosphere. Our room was not ocean front, but that turned out to be a blessing because the buildings on either side of us, blocked the live rooftop music from either the VFW on one side, and Coconut Joe's rooftop bar on the other side. Comfortable beds; very clever step in, stand-up shower (no grab bars though) that were perfect for the beach! Good coffee and fresh muffins at continental breakfast (OJ and coffee seemed to be available pretty much all day long - my son kept going back at different times of the day to get another glass of orange juice!).
Rooftop pool is really better visualized as a wave-free kiddie pool for the minnows too small for the ocean. First-floor balcony overlooking the seafront had nice reclining beach seating; folks in the actual beachfront rooms had separate seats, and looked out onto those reclining seats. I found the balcony to be a great place for letting the wind dry my hair, and the railings along the walkway were happily used by fellow travelers as drying lines for beach attire.
Our only challenge was the room door. It was HARD to close properly! That might have been because of the humidity; it still took a lot of muscle to get the door to shut properly.
We have traveled to the Charleston area several times; this little place was a gem we'd happily return to for future trips.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Hotel Isle Of Palms
- Seaside Inn Isle Of Palms
- Seaside Isle Of Palms
- Seaside Inn Isle Of Palm Sc
- Isle Of Palm Seaside Hotel