Stayed with my family (four) for two days over the Memorial Day Weekend.Property was very good - location was excellent and the beach is fantastic. Staff at the hotel were extremely nice. The pool is more of a plunge pool in size and we actually never went in once, having the beach in which to swim. I found that the restaraunt choices were limited, so a stay of longer than two or three nights might get tedious if you like home cooking. The rooms are expensive, however, you pay for location. Don't expect an Ocean View, the property runs perpendicular to the beach so the majority of the rooms face a building (left or right). You obviously can see the Ocean once you exit your room but, again, manage your expectation and this is not a problem. It seems to be consistent with most properties on the beach that are built this way, unless you are in a home/condo.
All in all, we had an excellent stay, my girls (6 and 8) loved the beach and had a great time. Don't expect top end room facilities - the hotel is older and it shows. Not intended as a critical comment, just once again, manage your expectations.
Don't expect to park at the hotel directly - very few spots availble underneath the facility. Parking is across the street and they charge a nominal $5 per night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Hotel Isle Of Palms
- Seaside Inn Isle Of Palms
- Seaside Isle Of Palms
- Seaside Inn Isle Of Palm Sc
- Isle Of Palm Seaside Hotel