“Always Satisfying” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Family Fare, Sandwiches
Lexington, South Carolina
“Always Satisfying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I eat at this restaurant several times a month and have yet to have anything but great service and food. The taco and Italian grinders are my favorite and the few times I've gotten pizza, It has been some of the best I've ever tasted.

• Visited June 2014

Chapin, South Carolina
“Great pizza and cheesy bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love a pizza place when I can order my own small pizza since my husband and I don't necessarily like the same toppings. They look like small pizzas but we always indulge in their cheesy bread as well so we end up each taking half our pizza home plus half of the cheesy bread because we are stuffed. Cheesy bread is simply amazing and gooey just like it should be but I simply can't make it as good at home. Pizza is some of the best I've had. We've gone numerous times and I have yet to try their sandwiches because I can't get enough of the pizza and bread! For 2 small pizzas, cheesy bread and 2 drinks it's around $20 and plus we have leftovers. Now that's a good deal to me.

• Visited May 2014
Irmo, South Carolina
“Great Sandwiches, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

All of the sandwiches are well-stacked with your favorite meats. They are toasted and crunchy. the pizza is very good. The prices are more than reasonable. You get a lot of value for your dollar. AND, I'm allergic to onions. The staff here is so helpful, I am always guaranteed an onion-free lunch or dinner. We continue to eat here because of the good food and the terrific staff! A wonderful combination for any restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“pizza and grinders”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a pretty decent place for pizza and grinders , Its not bad for a franchise. The place is always clean and the staff and management are very nice. The pizza is a pretty good deal when used with the coupons they offer
I've had several different grinders with no complaints.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“More like pizza I make from scratch at home...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the pizza and the huge side salad. Good service. Quick service. Plenty of cheese and Fresh dough.

• Visited July 2013