Capt. Jimmy Bell's Right Off the Boat Seafood Joint
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Hollywood
Adams Run, SC
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate dinner here last week, on a Wednesday night. She ordered grilled shrimp and scallops and I had grilled shrimp and fried flounder. Everything was cooked to perfection. The scallops were huge. The batter on the flounder was nice and light. Everything was fresh. I believe everything was homemade, including the cole slaw and even the tartar sauce. Capt. Jimmy came to our table and chatted with us, making sure everything was to our liking. I will recommend this place to all our friends and we will be making it a regular stop on our dining out schedule.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Travelers who viewed Capt. Jimmy Bell's Right Off the Boat Seafood Joint also viewed

Hollywood, Coastal South Carolina
Edisto Island, Coastal South Carolina

Edisto Island, Coastal South Carolina
Hollywood, Coastal South Carolina

Been to Capt. Jimmy Bell's Right Off the Boat Seafood Joint? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Capt. Jimmy Bell's Right Off the Boat Seafood Joint, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.