“Fun track” 3 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Fun track”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is a fun track that has a more forest like feel than some of the other courses in the area. I enjoyed the layout, I thought it was fair. There were some tough holes but some holes you could score on as well. The staff was meh, thought they were a bit short with me but so be it. Worth checking out if you enjoy golf.

Visited August 2013
PalmettoDunes, Manager at Arthur Hills Course at Palmetto Dunes, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that our customer service levels did not exceed your expectations. We would like to speak with to get further information about your experience so we can improve and correct any issues going forward. Our goal is to provide the best possible guest experience and we failed to do so during your round. Please call the Fazio pro shop at 843-686-9139 to speak with the general manager or email us at customerservice@palmettodunes.com. We appreciate your comments and hope you will visit with us again in the future.

Brecksville, Ohio
“Great Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Husband and son had a great time at this course. Can't go wrong at any course in Palmetto Dunes. Cut short by thunderstorm, but still enjoyed the holes. Starter was friendly.

Visited August 2013
Half Moon Bay, California
7 attraction reviews
“Great course, very challenging”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We spent a week on Hilton Head Island, and played Arthur Hills twice (torrential rains cut our experience short the first time). The course is challenging for all skill levels, with four sets of tees. There is water on most holes, but the course is well laid-out, and fair. The second hole is particularly scenic.

If you can brave the hot afternoon sun and high humidity, and don't mind the risk of thunderstorms, twilight rates are a bargain at $65. The "air conditioned" carts are a nice touch.

Visited July 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Excellent Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great course, great staff, great golf. Do it. I have been travelling here for 30 years. This is a very well managed operation. Four hour round and we never waited.

Visited July 2013
Springfield, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
“Beautiful and a challenge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I set a tee time three months in advance to play this course in addition to the other two (Fazio and RTJ) in Palmetto Dunes. I was told as I entered the Pro Shop, in the pro shop and by the starter that the greens were recently aerated so I didn't hold that against them in my review.
The course is a challenging and the yardage books provided in our cart were my best friend all day. Beautiful and challenging are the two words I would use to describe the course, the placement of sand and water made me think twice about many shots. I thought the back 9 provided the greatest challenge. Make a tee time and you won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2013