“Enjoyed very much.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Enjoyed very much.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

We visited the Sun Rise cafe based on Trip Advisor reviews. We were seated quickly and the food came out unbelievably fast. Great service from very friendly waitresses. Great Eggs Benedict and huge pancakes. Everything was really, really good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“crab cakes were very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

get the crab cakes Bendict, our waitress Lisa recommended it and it was excellent. My wife got the steak and eggs and the steak was a bit tough but she always gets steak everywhere so is a bit fussy. Overall the restaurant was very nice and because of it we found out about our new favorite restaurant the black marlin next door.

Phoenix
“Great Place to Start Your Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

We arrived at the Palmetto Bay Sun Rise Cafe at around 8:30 am on a Wednesday and were promptly seated. The service was fantastic and the food tasty. The best food item by far was the apple cinnamon pancake we ordered our toddler. My husband and I kept stealing bites from him it was so good! Throughout breakfast our coffee cups were kept full even when we lingered for a bit after paying our bill. The staff also treated our son to smiles and a game of shared peek-a-boo. It is just a bright cheery spot to get you in the mood for another fun day on Hilton Head.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
gloucester city, nj
“great breakfast....not a crazy price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

This was our first trip to the Palmetto Bay Sunrise Cafe and I can tell you...we most certainly will be back! Breakfast for three adults was under $30, which i thought was incredibly reasonable! The banana rum pancakes are as big as manhole covers! My dad literally had to ask for a second plate so he didn't spill syrup all over the table. The breakfast special was the day was a stuffed blueberry french toast with raspberry sauce, and I have to tell you, I am not a raspberry fan, but it was out of this world. The plain french toast was delicious as well! We will certainly be back for more!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Missouri
“Good but not amazing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2010

I am staying at HHI all summer for work and was dropped off by my parents about a week ago. Before they left we decided to have a nice breakfast somewhere semi-reasonable, but still good. I had heard good things about this Cafe, but after eating there was not overly impressed. My dad has biscuits and gravy, my mom a breakfast sandwich, and myself the banana rum pancakes. We all agreed that our meals were satisfying enough, but definitely nothing to write home about. I probably wont go back there again this summer...definitely a one time deal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere