“Larry's Terrible/Small Subs” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Michigan
“Larry's Terrible/Small Subs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

I was in Hilton Head and I was looking for a great place to grab a bite to eat, and I seen Larry's Giant Subs. I was very excited since I was very hungry and I expected to eat a good size sub since they are call "GIANT SUBS". I ordered the Chicken Philly Sub, The chicken was thrown in the microwave and about 1 minute later brought to my table. I thought to myself this is not going to be good, chicken isn't meant to microwaved. Next, I noticed was that this sub was tiny nothing special about. I bit into the sub and it was absolutely terrible the chicken was rubbery and tasted as I predicted like microwaved chicken. After I ate it because I was so hungry I felt terrible. I will never go to this place again ,and I would advise everyone else to just go to subway.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very Good Sub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

Me and my boyfriend just arrived in Hilton Head SC and were starving ! Larry's is right beside the Piggly Wiggly so we gave it a try. The sub was very good, and the atmosphere was comfortable.