“Delicious lunch...good burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 290 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business, Bar scene, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Casual cafe dining in a friendly and relaxed upscale atmosphere.We prepare everything on our menu from scratch daily using the freshest and finest of everything.
Philadelphia, PA
“Delicious lunch...good burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had two very good burgers for lunch. Dessert is supposed to be really good here but we had no room. Service was good.

Visited August 2013

washington, dc
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We made a reservation at Truffles after reading the reviews on trip advisor. I almost wish we had not gone there the first night. It set the bar very high for the rest of our dining experiences. My friend ordered the crabcakes. I am very, very picky about my crabcakes. I am from Washington, DC and I have access to very good crabcakes. There was NO WAY I was going to order one in HIlton Head. I asked the waitress if it was lump, if the lumps were broken up, if there was a lot filling. I went with my gut and did not order them. It's a good thing my friend ordered them because they were excellent. Absolutely excellent. We returned the last night of our trip since we all agreed it was the best restaurant we had eaten at all week. Everything is nicely done. We all enjoyed our meals and our kids did as well.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mt Holly Springs, PA
“Fantastic Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food at this restaurant is incredible. Everthing is fresh and homemade and apparantly the same recipes for over 30 years according to our server (I believe her name was Shannon - she was great). We originally planned on eating at Salty Dog Cafe, but spoke with another family and they said we had to try Truffles instead and I'm so glad we did. Everything we got was top notch. My husband said the ribs he got were the best he's ever had and the mac and cheese with truffle oil is wonderful. It is a great atmosphere with wonderful food - what more could you ask for. We would have went again if we had more time on our trip. If I ever get back to HH, this will be on the top of our list.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Great specialties”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We heard another guest at the inn mention this establishment. We experienced great service from Nick. He recommended the "specialties" on the menu. My wife enjoyed the grouper, my one daughter liked the meatloaf, the other daughter liked the mango salmon, and I enjoyed the half rack of ribs with coleslaw. The meat falls off the bone and the flavor of the sauce lives up to the award winning reputation.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burtonsville, Maryland
“Great place for a nice drink and meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here after a round of golf! Truffles has lots of interesting cocktails. They also have some nice menu items to choose from.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere