“Pamper Yourself!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Hilton Head Island's Best Day Spa 9 years in a row! From luxurious spa treatments to top selling cosmetics to trendy gifts, you'll find it all at FACES. Whether you can spend an hour or spend an entire day, a visit to FACES is like a vacation within a vacation. Open 7 days a week.
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
19 attraction reviews
“Pamper Yourself!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I won the sampler of mini massage, facial and pedicure in a silent auction. I had never been there. ShaQuanna gave a great pedicure with attention to little details. And Amanda did a fantastic job on the facial. I would definitely return when I am back on the island.

Visited April 2014

Burnsville, Minnesota
“Best SPA experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I enjoyed the best massage and a wonderful facial at Faces Day Spa on Hilton Head Island this past Saturday. I travel a lot all over the world and tend to get spa treatments where ever I am however many times I am very disappointed in the customer service and the treatments. NOT so at Faces. I did a 50 minute massage and truly it felt like my normal 90 minutes - every ache I had was massaged away! Not only was my facial just what my face needed desperately - I also asked and received answers to all my questions on what products are best for me! Faces carry their own line of products at a very reasonable cost and I am already noticing the difference with their use!
I would definitely recommend this spa and look forward to returning plus anxious to try their Lash Studio near by!
Darlene Miller

Visited May 2014
“Relaxing Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

A very nice afternoon - I chose the bamboo fusion massage which was very relaxing, exactly what I needed. Mary Alice was professional and very sweet. I was in a daze when I left - :) Thank you FACES, I'll be back.

Visited April 2014
Westport, Connecticut
“Facial”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

My first visit to this spa...I used a gift certificate to have a facial and had a wonderful experience. Amanda gave me my facial and she was very experienced and pleasant. Overall, it was extremely relaxing and I walked out with my face glowing!

Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

If you are on a romantic getaway, certainly arrange for a visit. The prices are wonderful and the workers are wonderful. I went there with my girlfriend and we had a wonderful time. All the people working there are certified, its clean and they serve tea and coffee it is the most relaxed place I have ever been. In fact, once we were done one of the workers gave us advise on the restaurants we should go to and other things to do on the Island. I love my experience. It was wonderful.

Visited February 2014