“relaxing experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Hilton Head Island's Best Day Spa 9 years in a row! From luxurious spa treatments to top selling cosmetics to trendy gifts, you'll find it all at FACES. Whether you can spend an hour or spend an entire day, a visit to FACES is like a vacation within a vacation. Open 7 days a week.
“relaxing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

i am a local resident who has been to faces before and have always enjoyed my
experience.
my cousin from new jersey was visiting and we decided to do a girls spa day.
we were both pleased and pampered.
everyone was great!
thank you all for a relaxing experience!

Visited February 2013

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE IS AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have arthritis in my lower back, can't run any longer and even have pain walking. After trying all the usual treatments, i.e. pain meds, epidurals, physical therapy, I decided that I would try therapeutic massage. Josh was recommended to me by the staff at Faces, and he is great. Very professional and knowledgeable. After a massage, I experience significantly less pain and am able to do more physically then I was able to before. I don't know if I'll ever be able to run again, but I think I may have found the answer to my arthritic pain issues.

Visited February 2013
Lewiston, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
“Facial and more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Amanda for a wonderful facial. It was just what I needed after a tough week of strenuous exercise. She also did a terrific job with my brow wax and eyelash tint. Faces has a nice atmosphere for an upscale day spa and a great selection of services. I am only here 3 months in the winter but try and go treat myself 3 or 4 times while I'm here. Good value, great service.

EMMAUS, PA
“Great Day Spa!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Since I just became an official snowbird I needed a place to continue regular facials. I have always gone to an exceptional aesthetician. I was very pleasantly surprised and had a wonderful facial by Jen.The charge was reasonable as well. I will be going back regularly while in Hilton Head.

Visited January 2013
Canada
“First facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had my first facial in my 63 years of life. Having a facial was more of a bet between my wife and I.
( Real men get facials ).
I have to say that I am converted.
The experience at Faces Spa with Laura was fantastic and every time I am back on HHI I will be getting another facial.
Very professional and attentive staff.
Everyone should go there, these people add years to your life.

Visited December 2012