“Wonderful Spa Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 164 Activities in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Hilton Head Island's Best Day Spa 9 years in a row! From luxurious spa treatments to top selling cosmetics to trendy gifts, you'll find it all at FACES. Whether you can spend an hour or spend an entire day, a visit to FACES is like a vacation within a vacation. Open 7 days a week.
Lancaster
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Spa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've been coming to HH for years and finally took the time to try Faces. Very friendly, accommodating staff, very nice, relaxed atmosphere. Services I received - facial, manicure & pedicure were very good. I will be making this a regular stop on future trips.

Visited November 2012

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Hot stone massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Renee was excellent. It was the best massage I have ever had. I felt so relaxed for the entire day.
When I went to faces I had a sore neck. When I left it felt great. I would definitely return to FACES for another massage.

Visited October 2012
Spring Hill, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
“We enjoyed it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

My mom and I had a facial and really enjoyed it. The aestheticians did a great job. We both left relaxed and our skin looked great. The receptionists were helpful and friendly. I would totally recommend the day spa!

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Most wonderful facial I have ever had !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I went with my friend who was visiting and we both agreed it was a very enjoyable experience. There was no hard sale to push us to buy products like I have experienced at other spas . I highly recommend Faces

Saint Matthews, South Carolina
“Relaxing facial and mani/pedi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My sister and I had scheduled a facial at another spa and they cancelled on us. We walked into Faces and they were very accommodating with an appointment. Experience was relaxing, elegant but not overstated. Were treated comfortably and warmly. Facial was so relaxing, we did nothing the rest of the day. Mani/Pedi was the best we had had and it was the EXPRESS. Will be back.

Visited September 2012