“What a disappointment!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #129 of 320 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
“What a disappointment!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

After reading the reviews here, we were looking forward to enjoying a meal at Nick's. Our waitress was very nice, but not trained. My caesar salad was just wilted lettuce, my filet over cooked and my lobster tail way over cooked. The waitress should have asked after seeing my caesar was not eaten if something was wrong. The blue cheese dressing was totally bottled stuff with no blue cheese. We finally flagged down the manager to ask for bread. The rolls were great! It was an expensive meal of just rolls. It was very bright inside for evening dining. The restaurant was not crowded, but we could not find our waitress to order a second glass of wine. With so many great restaurants on Hilton Head, I would pass on Nick's.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Florida
“Nicks has gone downhill in the last year”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Nicks is still a very good restaurant but it does not have the variety on its menu that it did last year . It also seemed to us that the restaurant was under staffed. Our waitress was efficient, but not very pleasant

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Decatur
“Nice Getaway and Resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

like crab legs, salmon and drinks...great staff. We arrived about 30 minutes before closing and the waitress was awesome came to check on us over three times. We had so much fun; I laugh at my husband for leaving at 20+ dollar tip. He menitoned she was so helpful and nice and the food and drinks were good.

Visited October 2012
Doswell, Virginia
“Great food, great service, Ooorah Marines!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I made reservations here for my son's Marine Corps graduation. We had several people flying out of Hilton Head airport and we wanted somewhere close to the airport with a wide variety of food. They greeted us and congratulated my son and the table was all set up for us when we arrived. The food was so good the people driving ordered food to take home. The pierogies were delicious and by far our favorite appetizer. My only complaint was that my husband and I are vegetarian and when we ordered the large salad without meat we were charged the same price as with meat. The server did give us the chicken to take home, however. There are multiple tvs playing which can make conversation a challenge but we lucked out and didn't have a crowd.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Quiet. Great food. Great service...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

A friend loves this place and talked me into going... He joked it was a Steeler's bar and maybe I would not like it (I am a Packers fan..;-)) Anyway... it was quiet. Not many folks... but it was a Tuesday... Server was great! I ordered the she crab soup and chicken ceasar salad. My wife had a chicked dish and my friend had the steak. After it arrived I knew why he came... His steak looked great... I got a bite and it was tender and tasty. The crab soup was great and my salad was large and tasty. Wife enjoyed her chicken..;-)) I plan to return... Need to try that steak..;-)) Price was about right for both location, food and service... Thanks for the great service and food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere