“Fresh affordable seafood!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Takeout
Auburn, Indiana
“Fresh affordable seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Don't let the looks of this restaurant fool you...it may not be fancy but the food is amazing. We ate lunch and split the fish & shrimp combo which came with two sides. We had mac & cheese and lima beans as our sides. The order came with 1 large piece of fish and 8 very nice size shrimp. We loved the breading that they used for the fish and shrimp as it was light and tasty. We had our dog with us so we sat outside on a picnic table under the shade of a large tree. Our combo plate was $12.50 and there was plenty for us to share for lunch. We had driven by the night before thinking we would eat here for dinner but they were lined up outside to get in. We definitely will be eating here again the next time we are in Hilton Head.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Delicious! A hidden jewel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My family and I were looking for a seafood place that was good and affordable and came across this tasty treat. You order at the counter and then sit and they bring it to you. I had the fried clams with sides of ff and cooked cabbage. Yummy! My son had grilled tilapia with some kind of scalloped potatoes and my hubby had crab cakes. We all loved it. We sat outside and enjoyed it very much. And I think my food was like $8. Great deal!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Just like all the other reviews...,,not fancy but great food...a little bit of a line, but once your in takes no time to get the food....strongly reccomend it

“Ok.......,,,,,”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Much hype about this place but to me just average. Was not impressed. Staff friendly but food sub par at best. I'm so glad I did not wait in the long line the night before.

Jonesborough
“Great crabcake!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Long wait, but good food. Get the crabcake. ... its so good! Steamed shrimp was fresh and tasty. It would be nice to let people in line outside know what's going on. New people don't know if it's same line to get a table or get food to go. .. some were confused.