“Quiet day of shopping ” 4 of 5 stars

KY
11 attraction reviews
“Quiet day of shopping ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Found some of the best bargains I have ever found at an outlet mall. I was there twice and it was extremely quiet, hardly anyone was there. It was like I had the entire place to myself...lol. I only went to a Tanger 2.

14 attraction reviews
“Rainy day activity”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Shopping at tanger outlets was a rainy day activity during our stay on Hilton Head Island. They are just like any other tanger outlet. Nothing special but a good place to shop and pass time

Columbus, Ohio
32 attraction reviews
“Rainy day activitivy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

There is a Tanger I and II. They are just down the road from each other. There are some upscale outlet stores here as well as some mid price stores. As with any outlet you have to know the prices you would usually pay at a regular store before shopping at the outlet stores. Not all outlet stores are discounted mdse. I usually find items that I wouldn't ordinarily find at the regular mall store or items that are no longer available at the regular store because they are the end of the season items. I was excited to find a jacket I had bought at White House/Black Market a couple years ago. I loved the jacket but needed a larger size and was excited to find it at the outlet store this year. I have been coming to the Island for several years but I only hit the outlets on a rainy or cold and overcast day when I don't want to be at the beach or need shopping therapy.

Visited March 2014
Panama City, FL
92 attraction reviews
“Tanger with the Hilton Head twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Everything real estate on Hilton Head has to meet certain code standards for aesthetics. Tanger is no different. Tanger has a good selection of outlets with the usual selection of brands. There is Tanger 1 and Tanger 2 on located very close together on Highway 278. These are good stops for a rainy day.

Visited November 2013
Richmond Hill, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
“Tanger Outlets- Know your prices and then shop!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We went to Tanger Outlet the weekend before Halloween. It was great that all the stores participated in Trick or Treat for the kids. The kids trick or treated from 12-3 that day and it was wonderful to see all the costumes and smiling faces from the kids. We went into all the stores and found some great deals. It does help to have an idea of prices for clothes etc. so you can make sure that you are getting a good deal or not. I could not believe all the outlet stores that were there...so many that they now have Tanger Outlet 1 & 2. I love going into the Carters and Osh Kosh outlets for clothes for my grandkids. Great buys. I was able to pick up 3 different outfits (pants and shirts) for $30. I never knew that all these stores have outlets and great prices. Bath and Body Works, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Toys R Us, Brooks Brothers etc. You name the store and there is an outlet associated with it. I think my favorite outlet of all was the Kitchen Collections outlet. So many gadgets, great prices on everything in that store...and loved the clearance area. We got some great bargains and had a great time while we shopped.

Visited October 2013