“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Redfish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 322 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Palmetto Bay
Description: Red Fish specializes in excellent seafood and steaks with an upbeat Caribbean/Asian flair. A recipient of Wine Spectator Magazine's Best of Award of Excellence since 2001, Red Fish offers over 1300 wines from around the world for you to choose in our retail shop to enjoy with your meal (with a small corkage fee) or to take home.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Delicious food, all freash sea food, great wine selection with many bottles available for purchase, wonderful service, we ate on the deck.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great Experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

First trip to Hilton Head and we had a great evening at Red Fish. My wife and I both had the scallops and loved them! Betsy was very attentitive and gave us great tips on places we must see in the lowcountry. We will return next time in HH.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Far Hills, New Jersey
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Read the great reviews and went last night. The appetizers we ok. My son ordered the foie gras burger medium rare, came well done, they took it back, came back well done again and the foie gras was missing! I guess it is a seafood place. I ordered the tilapia and my husband had the shrimp and grits, both kind of indifferently cooked, no seasoning. Wine list is mininal, says they have 1500 wines but that is in the shop, no list available! Seems a bit of a factory.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, NC
“Great service, wine, food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Reserved through opentable and asked for fire place seating for my wife's birthday. I got what I asked for and more. Amazing wine selection, although the $10 corkage fee is a little unreasonable. The food was fabulous including the salad, appetizer, dinner and desert. I really don't think there are many restaurants on HHI that can deliver this quality. If you have not been, you have to try it.

Visited October 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“Usually one of our HHI faves”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We always go to Red Fish when we are in HHI. On this visit three of the four of us were happy. The salmon and grouper were very good but the shrimp and lobster burger did not taste as good as it sounded. I'd also forgotten how noisy it can be in the big open room. Overall a good meal but not outstanding.