“Excellent food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 843

890 William Hinton Pkwy, Hilton Head SC, 29928, 843-681-8843, Fresh Market Shoppes, Hilton Head, SC 29928
+1 843-681-8843
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
843 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 290 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Californian, Contemporary, Bistro, Eclectic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Fun Farm Fresh to table Food, prepared and served by, and for, fun people. No mean people allowed! If you want quality and creativity in a light and casual atmosphere, please join us for Sunday Brunch, or Lunch and Dinner Tuesday through Saturday. Lunch Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00 to 3:00pm., A crazy wild and fun brunch Sunday 8:43am to mid-afternoon, Dinner Tuesday through Saturday 4pm to close.
Hilton Head, South Carolina, USA
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went for lunch and it was tough to order because everything looked so good. We had the guac burger and Ceasar pasta. They were outstanding. Strawberry cake was great summer dessert!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good food average service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

The food we had was good but they were out of many of the entree they were out of half the tapas should have been more prepared

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

843 completely exceeded my expectations. I stopped by with a couple of out of town friends for a great slow breakfast to sit and chat away. We sat outside and our table had white table cloth and a single flower. The over hanging roof protected us from the morning sun.
We ordered a Seafood Omelet, Scramble Eggs & Bacon, and Chilaquiles. The Seafood Omelet had large pieces of seafood and Hollandaise sauce over the top. Just amazing! The Scrambled eggs were light and fluffy - Perfectly cook scrambled eggs! The bacon was think and crispy. The Chilaquiles was the real star of the table. When I broke the yolks of the fried eggs over the spicy red sauce, the two combined into a delightful comfort tasting sauce. Everyone was tasting my plate.
843 is a great place to have an incredible breakfast.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Menu states that sandwiches come with a side of greens, but french fries are served”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went for lunch, judging by the reviews, we should have gone for breakfast. I ordered a sandwich, assuming that it came with a side salad like the menu stated, but it came with fries...and the wrong sandwich. Our waitress didn't come by to check on our order, so I told the busboy I had the wrong sandwich, in which he immediately took back to the kitchen. The waitress came back with my sandwich (after everyone else had finished). I asked her about the fries instead of the salad and she told me matter-of-factly that all of the sandwiches came with fries. Instead of holding up the rest of our party and asking to see a menu to point out that the menu does say that sandwiches come with a side of greens, I waited until we were on our way out of the restaurant. I want to like this place, but I could not think of a menu item that I would really like to try...maybe the breakfast is much better.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, South Carolina
“Comfort In Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Absolutely the best breakfast/Brunch selection hands down. The Mimosas were as if the oranges were picked that morning. The spinach omelet was perfect. The pecan pie and coffee cake are very sinful as much as delightful. The owner treated us like we were eating at his home kitchen. No details missed on decor and the beautiful garden beside the outdoor patio. The champagne bell at each booths is very whimsical as much as functional. We will be returning many times to try all the menu items.