“Good chocolate” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 26 Shopping in Hilton Head
Type: Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: The Chocolate Canopy is Hilton Head's finest gourmet chocolate company. Our quality chocolates and confections are created by hand daily from the finest ingredients, using the most amazing chocolate you've ever tasted. We know that you will savor our products as much as we enjoy making them.
Nashville, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
“Good chocolate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

If you have a craving for good chocolate, this is the place to go. I had their chocolate covered graham crackers and my wife had one of their pecan turtles- both very good! Also, the owner is very nice and personable, jus the type of person you would want to give your business to, so check it out if you have a sweet tooth!! Also, she makes chocolate covered strawberries to order, so call ahead because I'll bet they are really good.

Visited June 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
53 attraction reviews
“3 words: Creme Brulee Truffle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Oh my goodness, I can still taste it. Go here, please, on your next Hilton Head visit and indulge in a little box of chocolates. Enjoy some samples and take a break from the heat. I cannot wait for my next visit, when I'll take a little box filled with their creme brulee truffles - YUM!!! :)

Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
26 attraction reviews
“Buy this chocolate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The chocolate here was truly fantastic. Cheaper than Godiva and similar yet so much better! We loved it. Check this place out no sample it. You will not be disappointed. Need a branch closer to home!

Visited May 2013