“Awesome indeed!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join Capt. Kai Williams for some of the most exciting light tackle and fly fishing Hilton Head Island has to offer! These inshore waters provide anglers of all skill levels many different species to target all year round. If your looking for a fishing guide that is experienced, safe, and fun to fish with, look no further!
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome indeed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

My fiancé and I went red fishing with capt. Kyle. We caught fish like crazy, closed the perfect day by landing a red on a fly rod. Kyle is a great guy with an awesome boat. If your in Hilton Head, hook up with Awesome Adventures and have the time of your life!

Visited December 2013

“Fishing w Kai is always a great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I have chartered with Kai of Awesome Adventures 5 times and every time we learn something new about fishing, see some great sights, share some good stories and catch fish sometimes a lot .Kai is a experienced, safe ,and knowledgable angler and captain and we can't thank him enough for all the awesome times we have had fishing with him. Simply the best!

Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great Day for Bull Reds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My 8 and 10 year old boys got their first chance at some big fish and Kai delivered with a perfect day catching lots of big fish. Kai was awesome with the boys keeping them entertained and really giving them a great experience.
We have been coming to Hilton Head for 10 years and both kids said "best trip ever " Would highly recommend Kai if your looking for a hard working, fun guide.

Visited October 2013
Sun City, Florida
“NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have fished with several guides,some good, some terrible. Kai is the HARDEST working guide I have ever fished with. We were greeted by 20 knot winds from a storm hundreds of miles away. We tried a couple of spots loaded with bait but,too windy. Kai decided to follow the tide into an absolutely AWESOME(no pun intended) spot. We were able to sight fish to individual fish in just inches of water and the strike and fight of the Redfish were incredible; the whole time,Kai was positioning the boat perfectly; a difficult task in wind.Easy going,personable,hard working, GREAT to fish with,NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!! See you soon Kai.

Visited September 2013
Byrnes Mill, Missouri, United States
“A Great Fly-Fishing Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and two daughters headed to Hilton Head Island in May 2013 for a family vacation, but being this close to the salt and hearing that there were red fish in the area I had to at least get a taste of chasing red fish on the fly. This was a completely new experience for this ozark trout angler. I did some check on the interwebs and received alot of names, but not many were "kid friendly", and salt water guides being as expensive as they are; I didn't want to waste my time with someone that would balk at me bringing my favorite fishing buddy in the form of my 11yo daughter Hannah. Kai's name came up as a recommendation from an internet friend, and low and behold he was definitely cool with me bringing one of my daughters each of the days we were out (and even encouraged it). He did all the right stuff from a guide standpoint, setting expectations, etc. and we got lined out on distances the moment I stepped on the bow. The fishing on the first day was not stellar, but he poled the boat and what limited shots we did get.....I screwed up on....but he kept after it and when Hannah wanted to get up on the bow and cast, he was excited as she was with every cast. In the end, it was a great two days on the water with Kai and I will definitely be fishing with him again on my next trip to Hilton Head Island.

Visited May 2013