“Wonderful place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Rockland, Wisconsin
“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014 NEW

Wonderful place so good and very friendly! Would come back in a heartbeat! Pulled pork is amazing! Writing all over the walls fun to read. My husband loved all the sauces they offer. Great little lunch for a great price.

Dunedin, Florida
“Great pulled pork”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014 NEW

You can take out or eat in this unique barbeque restaurant on the main drag in Hilton Head....near the big Kroger store. We had pulled pork sandwiches and they were excellent. They automatically add coleslaw on the sandwich and provide 5 different sauces. The walls are decorated by patrons writing and drawing with a black Sharpie - it's pretty full right up to the ceiling now! Boston Bulldogs play a big role in the decorations - that's where the name comes from. Friendly owner/server and reasonable prices.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida, Usa
“Don't miss this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

Perfect slab of ribs, rubbed to perfection, cooked till it's just right, not to soft, yet tender and juicy. Little hard for me to find my first time here, but trust me, I will not be forgetting this place anytime soon

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A Good Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

The atmosphere is the typical small BBQ joint with cheesy, blah decor. Not much seating.....probably cater more to take out customers. The staff are not bad but aren't overly customer friendly either. We had ribs and brisket....both very good. The fries and corn bread were scrumptious! Little expensive for BBQ joint.

• Visited November 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orange, California
“BAR B Q A+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2014

I had seen this on Trip Advisor, so when a friend asked about BBQ, I sent him here (with hubby) before their Kayak Adventure. My brother hear the discussion, and he was in charge of dinner the same night, and ordered the family pack for 4-6 with ribs, pulled chicken and pork, and brisket. Plus Mac and Cheese, and creamy cole slaw. Not sure what the vinegar slaw was like, but this is a definite go to if you appreciate good barbeque. The ribs were in our top 3 and and with whatever they dry rubbed them with needed nothing - fall off the bone deliciousness. Everything else was really good, but I think for a reorder just for my husband and me would be ribs only.

They have a variety of sauces - I'm a mustard person first and vinegar next, and those were both great. Next trip to my Mom's will try the collards and beans which I've heard are both excellent. We were all stuffed with the standard meal.

I've done Brian's Pink Pig previously on the way to my Mom's in Sun City, but only the pulled pork. I would definitely drive out to the Island for the ribs and to try more sides.

• Visited November 2014