“What a find!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Laurel, Maryland
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Their pulled pork and brisket sandwiches with fries were great. We got the regular sandwich not the jumbo and they were stuffed. You can eat there or get take out. We did both on separate occasions. If you get a chance. go there. You won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2013

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great tasting food. Large portions and friendly service. Easy location to find. Enjoyed the different sauces.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bob S, Owner at Bullies, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for taking time out to review us. I hope you keep us in mind if you come back to visit.
Linden, Michigan
“Regularly Visit Bullies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I average eating at bullies about once a week when I am in town. Best pulled pork you can get and with their variety of BBQ sauces it has something for everyone's taste. The guys that work behind the counter know their meats and how to do them right, nice guys and a filling meal every time. Much recommended. More of a fast food setting but exceptional food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bob S, Owner at Bullies, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you very much for all your support.
“SIMPLY PUT: ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!I”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had heard so many good things about this place and decided to give it a try. We came in around 6 pm on Friday, January 4th. The owner was apparently out of town and they were extremely busy with carry out orders. Although they were busy, the young chef running the place took the time to deliver our food and explain in detail the different BBQ sauces on the table. In addition he also gave us an extra piece of their delicious corn bread. We shared a Mombo Combo and it was all we could do to finish it. The owner should be extremely proud of his staff and the absolute best BBQ you could ever imagine. We can't wait to go back!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monroe, GA
“I think this was the absolute neat BBQ I've ever had!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for lunch. We got the regular size pork sandwich --- and couldn't eat it all!! Was sooo big! They have a big size - don't know who they're for!!! They serve the pork sandwiches with coleslaw on them. Memphis style, i think. Yummy coleslaw and Brunswick stew. My husband had French fries - very good - and beans - also very good. This was the best service I've had in awhile!
Sign the wall if you want!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere