Inn at Harbor Town
Highly recommended. This boutique inn has fairly large well furnished rooms with large baths. The common area has abundant comfy seating, a small bar, and is great for reading a book, just watching people, or having a glass of wine or cocktail. Upon arriving you are offered a glass of champaign. The common area also has a gas fireplace that my wife and I enjoyed on a cool night. There is a patio with seating and a view of the golf course where the PGA has an annual tournament. The staff is charming and eager to assist. We particularly enjoyed a group of young girls from England who were working as staff as part of their college major in hotel hospitality. Breakfast is available is a small dinning room. The swimming pool area is small but lovely.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Harbour Town - Sea Pines Hotel Hilton Head
- Inn At Harbour Town - Sea Pines Hotel
- Hotel At Harbour Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the intimate atmosphere of The Inn at Harbour Town, located within The Sea Pines Resort’s 5,000-acre estate. This award-winning, AAA Four Diamond, Forbes Four Star property and Preferred Hotels & Resorts member features 60 deluxe guest rooms complete with all the finest amenities, such as personal butler service, turn-down service, valet parking and 24-hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at Harbour Town - Sea Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.