“Guys and Gifted” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 32 Shopping in Hilton Head
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Guys and Gifted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

OK, first of all I am a guy and not comfortable in gift shops (usually I sit outside while my wife shops). However, our visit to Gifted in Hilton Head was different. I found very appealing items for the guys in our family (e.g., nifty apparatus for cooling beer and wine, BBQ cook books, Hilton Head souvenirs and even my home town Pittsburgh Steeler football items). My biggest surprises, however, were the large selection and low prices. I’m likely to visit Gifted everytime I am in Hilton Head (with or without my wife).

Visited July 2014
Meredith T, Owner at Gifted, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you so much for shopping at Gifted Hilton Head... we love to see guys in the store! So glad you visited us...we appreciate your business. Hope to see you again soon!

Meredith, Owner, Gifted Hilton Head

Cary, North Carolina
“Didn't want to leave this shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Just returned from our July 4th vacation in HH and had to visit this highly rated shop. Was not disappointed - will need to return again and again to see everything it offers for sure. Bought coastal gifts, baby items and jewelry and smiled when I saw the register total - love these great prices. What a unique store and beautifully staged. The salespeople made me feel welcome from the moment I entered and wait till you see the gorgeous gift (free!) wrapping choices. As much as we loved the beach and restaurants coming to Gifted was the highlight of my trip. Thanks TripAdvisor for pointing me in their direction.

Visited July 2014
Meredith T, Owner at Gifted, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you so much for shopping at Gifted Hilton Head...we hope to see you next July 4th!!!
Charlotte, NC
“Great gift shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great gift shop and fantastic owners/management. This is not a gift shop that had cheesy beach gifts, but a nicer one that includes non Hilton Head items such as handbags, soaps and lotions as well as "higher end" HH gifts.

Visited June 2014
Meredith T, Owner at Gifted, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Hi. Thank you so much for shopping at Gifted Hilton Head...we really do appreciate your business!

Hope you had a wonderful time on the island! Hope to see you again soon.

Meredith, Owner, Gifted Hilton Head
“Fun shopping.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The store is In a good location with a good variety of products. It is reasonably priced and there is something for everyone there. Enjoyed the many times we were in and out during our vacation in Hilton head. A must visit shop.

Visited August 2013
Meredith T, Owner at Gifted, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you so much....it was great to meet you!
Hilton Head, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Darling gift shop and boutique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Looking for a birthday gift for a friend, I saw the Gifted ad in a magazine and went and was glad I did. The store is bright and well staged with many fabulous gifts to fit all budgets. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Do not miss this shop.

Visited July 2013
Meredith T, Owner at Gifted, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed the store! Thank you so much for shopping at Gifted Hilton Head!