“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Oilerie Hilton Head Island

The Oilerie Hilton Head Island
1000 William Hilton Parkway, The Village at Wexford, Suite #C-2, Hilton Head, SC 29928
+1 843-681-2722
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping & Fashion
More attraction details
Owner description: The Oilerie(R) Olive Oil Bar(R) store of Hilton Head Island has revolutionized the way Americans buy olive oil. We have been hand bottling extra virgin olive oil and aged Balsamic vinegar since 2003, longer than anyone else in the USA. Our production facility is located in a small town about an hour south of Rome. We like to say take the A1 in the direction of Napoli and then take a left at Frosinone. With our exclusive and exceptionally short supply chain we offer you the freshest and finest products direct from Italy.
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

After seeing the reviews on Trip Advisor, I knew this was a place I must visit. It did not disappoint! My friends and I tasted our way through the shop of specialty olive oils and vinegars. It seemed a little strange at first, drinking the olive oil out of little disposable cups but we acclimated quickly and soon picked out our favorites. I purchased the lemon infused extra virgin olive oil (so good!), a very delicious white vinegar, and a 25 year aged balsamic vinegar to die for! My friend's chose the Fior Fiore & sesame infused extra virgin olive oils. The owner, Linda, was so very helpful in explaining everything and telling us what was popular and ideas of ways to use our new products. She even showed us a video of the place where the olives are procured in Italy.

Would highly recommend you make a special stop at this store if you find yourself on Hilton Head Island!

Delaware, Ohio, United States
7 attraction reviews
“OMG! It's Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My neighbor got me hooked on the EVOO products and when I finally got to Hilton Head, The Oilerie was my first shop to visit. The owner took his time explaining the nuances of every flavor and I went home stocked to the gills and ready to try my new products. Their website also has a variety of recipes to sample.

Visited June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very friendly!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The owner and his wife are super knowledgable of their oil and vinegars. The only problem I had was that which ones to buy.

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Oil, oil, everywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

As with other reviewers, we stumbled into The Oilerie 3 years ago while visiting the eatery across the way. We have stopped in every year since to replenish our supply of EVOO and taste test other oils. There is something new every year.

Tom and Linda are certainly experts in their products which are used in several of the local resturants. Their passion for their products and their friendliness to new and returning customers are unsurpassed.

Cheers!

Visited September 2013
Batesville, Indiana
“Continues to be great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Spices, naturally flavored olive oils, natural pastas, and much more. Everytime that we go down we stop in to The Oilerie. They have different balsamic sauces....our favorite, the Cherry Balsamic Sauce (my wife puts it on pork roast).
BUT, not only is everything delicious, but the owners are just so "darned, midwestern, nice"
You know it's good, when a lot of the better restaurants buy their wares.
So, if you're in Hilton Head Island, make sure to take a little time to drop by The Oilerie in the Wexford.

Visited July 2013