“Relaxing and Professional” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness

Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness
124 Arrow Road, Hilton Head, SC (Formerly Casa Blanca Spa and Salon)
843 785 6245
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #75 of 164 Activities in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Calming, Compassionate, Cozy AtmosphereAlternative Healers of Hilton Head Island!We are dedicated and passionate about our work at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness.Every client is treated for their individual needs. We are complimented on how nice and relaxing people feel when they first arrive. Aromatherapy is important to us for opening your senses. We will soothe your body, mind and spirit right from the start. Please come join us for the ultimate experience.
New York, New York, United States
“Relaxing and Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My girlfriend and I live in New York and had been working long hours before our trip to Hilton Head. One of the important ingredients to our r&r. was a massage. After looking at their detailed and informative website, we decided to try Casa Blanca spa. We chose the couples massage and it was excellent! The staff is extremely knowledgeable and professional - they also have a very soothing/calm environment. The experience really helped us feel an extraordinary sense of relaxation that set the tone for our week. It was so good that we scheduled a second massage! We'll definitely be back...soon!

Visited April 2012

Wantagh, New York
“Best Masage anothing else like it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Best couples massage with Paula and Janet! We were so relaxed and our necks and backs felt so much better.Very comfortable atmosphere and the spa smelled great.

Visited July 2011
Bluffton, South Carolina
“air lifted and healed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

I had neck and lower back strains from excessive yardwork. I ordered the custom massage. Paula emphasized cranial sacral with deep tissue and qi gong work also. The improvement of my condition was immediate. The combination of treatments continued to benefit me hours after massage was completed. The Casablanca ambiance is soothing and comfortable. They make it fun and easy to relax whether you are a spa newcomer or veteran. I am looking forward to my next visit.

Visited November 2011