“Nice place at a very reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5 Regency Parkway, Hilton Head, SC 29928   |
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Hilton Head
Emmaus
“Nice place at a very reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was a pretty nice Red Roof Inn, with a large and clean room and comfortable beds in a nice quiet area. Considering the price of many of the motels in Hilton Head, it is a bargain, especially as we got a fridge and a microwave included in the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for your great review. We are so glad you discovered us here on Hilton Head. It is our pleasure to have you as one of our valuable guests and look forward to having you here again.
Chris Anselmo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Lafayette Hill, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was visiting friends in Hilton Head and didn't need a resort. I was hesitant on staying at a Red Roof Inn but we were assured by the reservationist that the location was just renovated. We got there and the rooms were just redone. We got a room on the first floor as we requested. I was the perfect place in a perfect location is you are visiting others and don't need to be on the beach where the rates are much higher.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
We are glad you tried the Red Roof Inn here on Hilton Head and had a pleasant stay.Your feedback is wonderful and I will share your comments with the staff.
We look forward to having you stay again when in Hilton Head.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

First, I was pleasantly surprised with an outstanding customer service at the front desk, when Krystle checked me in. THe manager Chris Anselmo was there, too, and they made me feel right at home. Second, the hotel is beautifully remodeled, clean, I could choose to have daily service or not, I really liked it. And third, the location is great, it's probably about 3 miles or so from the beach, but the drive is easy. I truly enjoyed my staying there, and will return as soon as I can.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you discovered us here on Hilton Head. It is our pleasure to have you as one of our valuable guests and look forward to having you here again.
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I have never stayed at a Red Roof and we were pleased with the renovated rooms, free wifi, and the check-in staff (Tammy and Krystle) were very sweet, helpful and professional! Unfortunately, we weren't too happy with the outside of the hotel, the outside of the building could use a good power-washing, plus there were alot of people outside of their rooms talking loud and drinking beer. I tried taking a nap, but couldn't due to this. Other than that, we had a pleasant stay and I love the fact that you guys are very close to the Stacks restaurant and gas station! I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your response. We are working on the power washing and an general clean-up of the outside, and are scheduled for painting the outside first of 2014. If at any time guests are bothering anyone please let the front desk know, we will address this so that all of our guest are comfortable.
I hope you will come back and visit, and call me directly and I would be happy to give you a special rate.
843-686-6808
Davison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nice staff, recently remodeled rooms, lots of space, and a great deal. What more could you ask for while on the road?

We had a king suite with a super comfy bed, a large work area, flat screen TV, fridge, and microwave. Pretty quiet rooms too...and especially since it appeared full every night.

Great deal on the island. A hidden gem.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you your positive review!We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I will share your feedback with the employees. We hope should your travel bring you back to Hilton Head that you will come and stay with us again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

There was not much available on the island during our stay, so, we chose this hotel and were pleasantly suprised. Friendly staff, clean rooms and close to everything. The room was very large (superior king) and he price was incredibly reasonable. Well one!

• Stayed April 2013
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind and postive review. I will share this with the staff. We hope you will come and stay again.
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My family and I needed to save some money but wanted to go to Hilton Head. To the public, YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THIS HOTEL. When I checked in last night, there was a glitch with the reservation (not the front desk's fault). Jayme went the extra mile to assist me and worked out the bugs. When I went to my room, it was the right temperature, VERY CLEAN, recently remodeled, new bed linens, and everything worked in the room (unlike other Red Roof hotels I have stayed in). HEY, President of the Red Roof Corporation, hire more people like Jayme. She was friendly, professional and went the extra mile to help the customer. Because of her friendliness and wanting to be helpful to the customer, I will come back here and recommend this Red Roof to all my friends. To Chris, the manager on duty, thanks for your help, but Jayme is better looking than you. :-) WineJazz

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Chris A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
I am glad that you had a great stay and thank you for a positive review. Jayme and all the staff do care about our guests and go above and beyond to make sure the guest is taken care of.
We hope to see you soon!
Chris Anselmo

Been to Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island? Share your experiences!