I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. It really is more of a resort as the rooms are very large.Our room was the king bed with the sofa also. Very comfortable. Large flat screen TV, all programs in HD. Work desk for laptop. Small kichenette with sink and microwave, small fridge for drinks.All granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms. Everything was nice and clean. Bath has one sink in the shower room and one sink outside so it was nice for both of us getting ready at the same time. Decent closet space also. We had a poolside room with a good view, but could not see the ocean.The balcony is big enough to sit out and drink coffee. We were on the first floor which is easy in and out. There are elevators for upper floors. I can understand that there could be noise if you slam the heavy wooden doors to your room, but luckily there was not many guests when we stayed and it was quiet. The staff was very friendly and the property is right on the beach. There is a sit down restaurant and a cafe with starbucks coffee and bagels. Sandwiches and Pizza for lunch. Recommend Steamers in Coligny Plaza on the southern end for seafood. Great shopping at the outlet malls right off the island. Enjoy your stay, you won't be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Oceanfront Resort Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Oceanfront Resort Hilton Head Island Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Head
- Hilton Oceanfront Hotel Head Island
- Hilton Head Island Hilton Oceanfront Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.