“Stay in Hilton Head, SC” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1575 Fording Island Road, Hilton Head, SC 29926   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 26 hotels in Hilton Head
Boston, Massachusetts
“Stay in Hilton Head, SC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family occupied rooms at this hotel, I was very satisified with service, complimentary coffee, and buffet breakfast was available (although short handed in wait staff.) The only downsides were: the pool was small, no protection from the extreme heat, and my air conditioner was so noisy (one night) could not sleep at all, thought I would have gotten some compensation for my inconviencem although they did replace next day. The front desk staff person Paul Dowaschinski was very helpful to myself and entire friendly at all times.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Steve C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Dear Joy614,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I will share your comments with my staff and especially will recognize Paul for his great customer service.

351 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Nice boutique hotel with nice clean rooms. Ample parking space in front and behind the hotel.

The staff were helpful and the location is peaceful and quiet.

Will surely stay here again if I visit Hilton Head again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dear Naved26,
Thank you very much for the kind feedback on my hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in Hilton Head.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed here for 4 nights while on business. From check in to check out I had a GREAT stay. My room was very large and very clean. I am a Hilton Diamond member and this is one of my favorite HGI. The entire staff is excellent. The GM Steve is the nicest managers I have met. I would highly recommended this hotel to everyone. The location is also a plus. I would like to say Thank you to the entire staff at HGI Hilton Head for a terrific stay. Will definitely stay here again..

• Stayed July 2012
Steve C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Dear Chris,
Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel and I really appreciate the nice comments about myself.
I look forward to seeing you on your next visit and have a great weekend.
Athens, Ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Went to Hilton Head for a few nights with the wife and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. What a great location, room and value. We were close enough to everything but still far enough away from the "tourist trap" and terrible traffic. Nice pool and parking under building was nice. Did not get the breakfast package so cannot rate that.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Georgia Traveller,
Thank you very much for the kind words about my hotel and our staff. Your feedback is very important to us.
I hope to see you on your next vist and have a great weekend.
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I vacationed over the 4th of July. We found this hotel was everything you would expect from a Hilton property. The staff was great and rooms and entire property were well maintained. We look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Dave M.,
Thank you very much for your review on tripadvisor. We really appreciate your nice comments about our staff and hotel.
I hope you come back and visit and make sure you stop by and say hello.
San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Recent trip to Hilton Head for a family wedding ...The Hilton Garden Inn was spacious and clean, however, we did not try the buffet because we thought the cost was a little high for what we got. Also, the hotel was diffuclt to locate because the sign from the main road was very low and hard to see. However, overall, the stay was excellent, and we enjoyed the service at the front desk, who were able to direct us to nearby attractions and restaurants.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room on the side where the little canal is located. It is away from the main road...