H H is a charming place with lovely people and the hotel staff is no exception. Lovely at the beach/pool but problems with both. Pool very busy and hard to get a seat until after 5pm, the beach needed chair/umbrella reservations which were over $150 for 3 people for 5 days! Only one resturant at the hotel. Very slow but tasty. Rooms were fine. Extreamly hot and humid by the beach/pool. We had to go up to the room at 2pm because it was boiling!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A corporate-style hotel where the majority of guests are there for business - many with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Head Marriott Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Hilton Head