we usually come down to Hilton Head to stay here prior to checking in to our timeshare. I would say this is a good hotel but there are some issues. The hotel is centrally located on the island and right on the beach. Breakfast is good. One the rooms need to be updated. Our room had furniture that showed obvious signs of wear and tear and need to be replaced. Also sometimes with the crowds it seems the staff was overwhelmed with the amount of guests, especially true with the valet and the restaurant. The one strong negative is that you have to pay for Wi-Fi in the rooms which I think is ridiculous in 2014, especially if you are a points customer. Also, the internet and phone coverage in the hotel is spotty at best. There were many times that we had dropped calls and lost service and that was very frustrating when we needed to get important phone calls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A corporate-style hotel where the majority of guests are there for business - many with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Head Marriott Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Hilton Head