We have not stayed at a true Marriott in quite a while so when we drove up and walked in the lobby, the decor looked the same! It is clean and very tidy but it is in need of a facelift. Once we walked up to the front desk, the exceptional customer service we experienced all week began. The clerk upgraded our room and was very cheerful. All the employees were polite, friendly and willing to help in an efficient manner. The location of the hotel was great and the beach was also nice. The beach patrol that you rent chairs from were also extremely nice. We had great lunches and cocktails by the beach and the other meals we had at the conference were good. Someone mentioned that the hotel was going to be renovated this year and I would have to say that it is in need of updating. The beds are tired and the carpeting in the rooms and main areas is worn. We would definitely go back as we found the employees were helpful and the location is super.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A corporate-style hotel where the majority of guests are there for business - many with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotwire, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Head Marriott Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Hilton Head