My wife and I went to the Heritage Classic golf tournament in Hilton Head from April 18, 2013 to April 23, 2013. We stayed at the Marriott Resort and Spa there and it was nice, albeit a little worn. The housekeeping was good and the room was clean, but the furniture was older than we are used to seeing in Marriott properties.
The beach is wide and white sand hard enough to ride a bike on or jog or go for a long walk without feeling like you are in a mire.
The staff was friendly and helpful and it seems that way at all Marriott properties. They must train them intently.
The fitness center was somewhat crowded, but had the necessary equipment to complete our exercise routines, including free weights, weight machines and cardio equipment (treadmills, elliptical machines and stationary bikes).
The restaurant was OK, but there are must better choices offsite, but nearby (Redfish, Hugo's, Alexander's, for example)
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Head Marriott Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott Resort And Spa
- Hilton Head Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A corporate-style hotel where the majority of guests are there for business - many with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.