We stayed here for 2 nights of spring break 2013. The Beach and Pool Deck are a very nice atmosphere for sunbathing and beach exploring. They rent bikes, beach comber bikes, and other beach toys, which is nice. Be warned, the pool and even hot tubs will be cold unless you are expecting 80+ degree days. Even the indoor pool is cold at this hotel.
The service at the pool deck restaurants is marginal. The staff warned us in advance that lunch wait can be 30 minutes, but it was more like an hour before our food arrived.
The rooms are dated, but nice, and what you might expect from an older Marriott facility. The restaurant is average but staffed with friendly waitresses. Shop around for a good rate and this hotel will be worth it for location (beach) and value. If you are expecting luxury, go elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A corporate-style hotel where the majority of guests are there for business - many with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Head Marriott Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Hilton Head