We just completed a stay here. No major complaints, but there was nothing that would set this place apart and get me to return here. The pool was very nice, and while the weather didn't allow for consistent use, the day we sat by the pool was lovely. Beach access was great.
If a manager reads these, there needs to be an overhaul to the communications to visitors. The hotel directory is outdated and in places simply wrong. (Note a recent review thought they had to pay for wifi...it is included in a daily $15 resort fee) Haircuts were listed as available, but when we inquired at the spa, they informed us they hadn't cut hair for over 4 years.
We were sent to the nearby mall that was completely deserted (very odd....don't go) not their fault that the hair salon had also closed, but my point is that staff at a hilton head resort should really know and understand the community.
Biking ($10/hr) very handy and available on site. Other things we did were quoted at wrong prices. Tennis was ridiculously overpriced. (Again, not their issue, but they should have the updated information) we also were misquoted a boat tour price. We DID see dolphins however!
Nice enough place, just needs to work on communication.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A corporate-style hotel where the majority of guests are there for business - many with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Reservation Counter and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Head Marriott Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Hilton Head