Our first visit to Hilton Head and this was a lovely hotel. The beach was beautiful and so clean-the Atlantic is beautiful. For the most part the staff was nice and accomodating, we enjoyed the cuccumber water in the lobby in the afternoons and the gentlemen dressed in the golf clothes were an interesting touch, My husband had a wonderful experience with the concierge getting him a tee time at Harbor Town. Rooms were a little tired, but the beds were comfortable and we had a lovely view of the beach. The only exception was the USMC Ball was there one night and they got very loud and unruly-not the fault of the hotel, but annoying none the less. We only ate breakfast there one day and it was pricey, but very nice and the food was fresh. We loved Hilton Head and would definately go back if the opportunity came up again. Wish we had spent more time on the beach and hammocks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A corporate-style hotel where the majority of guests are there for business - many with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Head Marriott Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Hilton Head