“Ick!!” 2 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Hilton Head to your Saves list
DaysInn.com Orbitz.com
Days Inn Hilton Head
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9 Marina Side Drive, Hilton Head, SC 29928 (Formerly Fairfield Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #18 of 26 hotels in Hilton Head
Rock Hill
“Ick!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Our stay at this hotel was just overnight, thankfully. The beds were decent, the plumbing functioned properly. That's all I can say that's nice about the property itself. There were palmetto bugs everywhere. I'm from the south, and I'm used to the pests, but not inside, not flying around the room I'm trying to sleep in. Huge stain on the ceiling, with some drooping bits of tile or something, from an old water leak. It was not at all what you'd expect to find in this area. I didn't anticipate it being a Hilton, but my experience with the Days Inn chain is better than what I got here.

206 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
NEW FAIRFIELD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very disappointed in hotel. I have stayed in other Days Inn hotels and never found it to be run down. The hallways and rooms were not clean and had an odor. The bathroom was very dirty and the toilet tank cover was broken in half.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Indianapolis, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

At the risk of ranting, let me keep this sort and sweet..there are indeed roaches in the sleeping rooms, the toilet stopped up and 30 minutes after calling the front desk - no one called or came to fix and yet another call to the front desk when we were told that maintenance was off property and the guy on the phone couldn't leave the front desk - so my husband went to the front desk to get the plunger so that we didn't have the toilet overflow, anything metal in the room is pitted with rust, the bathroom has black mold by the tub where the water pools outside of the tub, the shower curtain was ripped the day we arrived and not replaced when housekeeping cleaned the room, you have to wait at the front desk for help and as noted by another reviewer - there is no "bell" to call someone. Upon check out I was asked about my stay and though I shared my complete dissatisfaction with the property and the multiple issues we encountered - other than an apology, nothing else was done to make up for the horrible experience.

Room Tip: Stay at another property.
GREENUP
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The hotel staff were pleasant. We had roaches in both of our rooms. My daughter had to change rooms 2 times due to the infestation of roaches. My room had roaches that were visable, but not to the extreme extent in my daughters room.

Mountain Rest
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

this was our 2nd stay at this hotel and it serves our purpose. the only negative thing I can think about was that there is no bell and the desk clerk always seemed to be elsewhere. but he was always friendly and apologetic to his not giving immediate attention.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Hilton Head? Share your experiences!