This is our 2nd stay at the Beach House. We have gone down for the last couple of years to watch golf at the Heritage. The decor is lovely and perfect for the "Beach House" theme in the public areas. The staff was outstanding. The front desk and everyone we encountered was very friendly and nice.
Our room was fine, a very spacious king room and air worked great. Our view was a little blah, of the roof and side of building, but we had a $189.00 rate so I imagine that is the view you get. It was for 1 night so no biggie. It would have been nice to see the beach, but it is what it is.....you get what you pay for as they say. The do not have free coffee at this resort which I found very unusual. That is an amenity that every hotel should have now. They have the Keurig in the room which is nice but the yucky powdered creamer always makes in room coffee gross, IMO.
The bed was comfortable with nice bedding. The whole room/bathroom is in need of a good update. But for our purposes, it was good nights sleep.
I know the hotel just got new owners and they are probably aware of the need to update. I just hope they do it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel Hilton Head
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named one of the top ten family beaches in the country, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is a quaint resort island only twelve miles long by five miles wide, renowned for sparkling blue water and sandy beaches. What guests seem to enjoy the most about the Beach House Resort is the direct beach access and convenient location on Coligny Beach. In addition to our gorgeous beach front, The Beach House is the only Hilton Head Island hotel within walking distance to over 100 shops, restaurants, activities, and fun-filled night life! At The Beach House, you’re only steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and blue ocean waters, dozens of championship golf courses, more than 300 tennis courts and 100 miles of bicycle paths. The Beach House is one of the most family-friendly resorts on the island, offering kids eat-and-stay-free programs, a large kiddies pool with a fountain, and a focus on child entertainment with the seasonal Island Kids Club. Take time to relax and enjoy our over-sized tropical free-form pool and large sun deck packed with a generous amount of lounge chairs where you can bathe in the sun. Enjoy oceanfront dining featuring Low Country culinary favorites and don't miss our famous Tiki Hut Bar and volleyball courts on the beach! We also specialize in groups, meetings, banquets and wedding events! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.