This resort was such a pleasant surprise for my husband and I when we visited HHI for the first time last weekend! Everything was very clean and very COMFORTABLE. My husband may not have noticed, but I sure appreciated how soft and luxurious the linens and even the bath towels were! Our room location was awesome, and we loved that the Tiki Bar was right there (honestly one of the best hamburgers I've ever had!) ... the beach itself was beautiful and huge ... the pool, the indoor bar and restaurant ... everything was so accessible that you really don't need to leave the resort!
We did feel as though the front desk staff (being that they are the first point-of-contact for the resort) could be a little more outgoing and friendly, but we were greeted warmly and consistantly by all the other staff members everywhere on the grounds.
All in all, we feel as though this is DEFINITELY a resort we will visit again! This was just a short visit, but next time we hope to stay long enough to enjoy more of the beautiful area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel Hilton Head
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named one of the top ten family beaches in the country, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is a quaint resort island only twelve miles long by five miles wide, renowned for sparkling blue water and sandy beaches. What guests seem to enjoy the most about the Beach House Resort is the direct beach access and convenient location on Coligny Beach. In addition to our gorgeous beach front, The Beach House is the only Hilton Head Island hotel within walking distance to over 100 shops, restaurants, activities, and fun-filled night life! At The Beach House, you’re only steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and blue ocean waters, dozens of championship golf courses, more than 300 tennis courts and 100 miles of bicycle paths. The Beach House is one of the most family-friendly resorts on the island, offering kids eat-and-stay-free programs, a large kiddies pool with a fountain, and a focus on child entertainment with the seasonal Island Kids Club. Take time to relax and enjoy our over-sized tropical free-form pool and large sun deck packed with a generous amount of lounge chairs where you can bathe in the sun. Enjoy oceanfront dining featuring Low Country culinary favorites and don't miss our famous Tiki Hut Bar and volleyball courts on the beach! We also specialize in groups, meetings, banquets and wedding events! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.