I am looking out my sliding glass doors at a beautiful view. I have the beach right outside my window. I can see my family by the pool and hear live music playing at the tiki bar below. It doesn't get much better. I loved that they had a children's activity by the pool that could be charged to my room. The location cannot be beat for my family who, some love the beach and some love the pool and we are still within close proximity to each other. They have cute beach shops right next door that I found by accident. The front desk did not recognize me as a priority member or grant my request made 5 months ago when I made my reservations to have adjoining rooms. My 10 yr old has to sleep 2 doors down with her teenage cousins which upset me. I was told that they were at 97 percent and couldn't ask someone to move. Why they booked their rooms knowing my needs is beyond me. I did see more then 2 people change rooms while I was here. One due to an odor and not sure why the other had an issue.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel Hilton Head
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named one of the top ten family beaches in the country, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is a quaint resort island only twelve miles long by five miles wide, renowned for sparkling blue water and sandy beaches. What guests seem to enjoy the most about the Beach House Resort is the direct beach access and convenient location on Coligny Beach. In addition to our gorgeous beach front, The Beach House is the only Hilton Head Island hotel within walking distance to over 100 shops, restaurants, activities, and fun-filled night life! At The Beach House, you’re only steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and blue ocean waters, dozens of championship golf courses, more than 300 tennis courts and 100 miles of bicycle paths. The Beach House is one of the most family-friendly resorts on the island, offering kids eat-and-stay-free programs, a large kiddies pool with a fountain, and a focus on child entertainment with the seasonal Island Kids Club. Take time to relax and enjoy our over-sized tropical free-form pool and large sun deck packed with a generous amount of lounge chairs where you can bathe in the sun. Enjoy oceanfront dining featuring Low Country culinary favorites and don't miss our famous Tiki Hut Bar and volleyball courts on the beach! We also specialize in groups, meetings, banquets and wedding events! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.