We had never been to Hilton Head and weren't sure what to expect. First of all - the area is just absolutely beautiful. I was holding my breath, hoping that I had chosen a good hotel. We were exhausted from our long drive from IN. The check-in was very quick. I will say that the hallway was humid and I was a bit concerned. But when we got to our room - it was nice and cool. The room was nicely decorated - loved the prints.
The staff was all so nice. The pool was great. The access to the beach was wonderful. Shopping and restaurants were within walking distance.
We had so much fun at the 4th of July concert on the beach! What a fantastic thing this hotel did by providing this! My husband even won the beer drinking/dance contest on the 4th! Loved the "fun director." (I am drawing a blank on his name - Canadian guy) He kept things moving and was always joining in and keeping people dancing, etc. Made it so much fun!
I would highly recommend the Beach House, but I don't know - might want to keep it a secret so that we will always be able to get in!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel Hilton Head
- Holiday Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named one of the top ten family beaches in the country, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is a quaint resort island only twelve miles long by five miles wide, renowned for sparkling blue water and sandy beaches. What guests seem to enjoy the most about the Beach House Resort is the direct beach access and convenient location on Coligny Beach. In addition to our gorgeous beach front, The Beach House is the only Hilton Head Island hotel within walking distance to over 100 shops, restaurants, activities, and fun-filled night life! At The Beach House, you’re only steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and blue ocean waters, dozens of championship golf courses, more than 300 tennis courts and 100 miles of bicycle paths. The Beach House is one of the most family-friendly resorts on the island, offering kids eat-and-stay-free programs, a large kiddies pool with a fountain, and a focus on child entertainment with the seasonal Island Kids Club. Take time to relax and enjoy our over-sized tropical free-form pool and large sun deck packed with a generous amount of lounge chairs where you can bathe in the sun. Enjoy oceanfront dining featuring Low Country culinary favorites and don't miss our famous Tiki Hut Bar and volleyball courts on the beach! We also specialize in groups, meetings, banquets and wedding events! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.