I recently went down to Hilton Head for my first time. Typically, Myrtle Beach has been my top vacation spot but I've heard good things so I wanted to go see what all of the hype was about. I stayed at the Beach House Holiday Inn resort and could not be more satisfied with my selection. Not only was it a great location right on the ocean but the service and the staff in general were friendly, professional, and just overall outstanding with their display of that southern hospitality. The food was impeccable and the rooms were much better than I assumed they would be based on their rates. My favorite part of the resort was the "tiki hut." I generally like to go out on the town and explore when I'm on vacation but I had so much fun just hanging out at the tiki hut that I didn't need to go anywhere else. The tiki offers a variety of fun for the young and old alike, with live music, beach volley ball, extremely clean swimming pools, delicious cocktails, and other activities that vary on a day to day basis. The guy that seemed to be in charge of all the activities (Fith) really did a great job interacting with all the guests, making sure everyone was having a great time and made a big enough impression for me to even remember his name which is extremely uncommon for me. The Beach House resort in Hilton Head remains to be one of my favorite vacation spots and I'm already planning my next visit. Just to reiterate, the service, staff, food, rooms, location and overall cleanliness of the resort all exceeded my expectations. If you're planning a trip to Hilton Head, be sure to stop in for a great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel Hilton Head
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named one of the top ten family beaches in the country, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is a quaint resort island only twelve miles long by five miles wide, renowned for sparkling blue water and sandy beaches. What guests seem to enjoy the most about the Beach House Resort is the direct beach access and convenient location on Coligny Beach. In addition to our gorgeous beach front, The Beach House is the only Hilton Head Island hotel within walking distance to over 100 shops, restaurants, activities, and fun-filled night life! At The Beach House, you’re only steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and blue ocean waters, dozens of championship golf courses, more than 300 tennis courts and 100 miles of bicycle paths. The Beach House is one of the most family-friendly resorts on the island, offering kids eat-and-stay-free programs, a large kiddies pool with a fountain, and a focus on child entertainment with the seasonal Island Kids Club. Take time to relax and enjoy our over-sized tropical free-form pool and large sun deck packed with a generous amount of lounge chairs where you can bathe in the sun. Enjoy oceanfront dining featuring Low Country culinary favorites and don't miss our famous Tiki Hut Bar and volleyball courts on the beach! We also specialize in groups, meetings, banquets and wedding events! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.