The location of this hotel is unbeatable and the tiki bar is fantastic, although it being open is unreliable which was very dissapointing. The checkin process is mind numbing, it takes forever and the woman at the desk seemed to br completely clueless. Room service is broken, there is no other way to describe it. The front desk and restaurant don't seem to be in the same page about what's going on. We gave up on the idea of room service all together finally. As far as the rooms go, they are average, nothing to get excited about but they are clean and well maintained. The beds are not comfortable. We had a beautiful view of the ocean out our 3rd floor window but the outside of the windows were so filthy you could barely see through them. The pool is incredibly beautiful but unfortunately not heated so this time of year its unuseable. Overall a nice experience because of the location but it would have been nice to be able to take better advantage of the amenities. I think this hotel could benefit from a hotel impossible visit.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel Hilton Head
- Holiday Inn Oceanfront Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named one of the top ten family beaches in the country, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is a quaint resort island only twelve miles long by five miles wide, renowned for sparkling blue water and sandy beaches. What guests seem to enjoy the most about the Beach House Resort is the direct beach access and convenient location on Coligny Beach. In addition to our gorgeous beach front, The Beach House is the only Hilton Head Island hotel within walking distance to over 100 shops, restaurants, activities, and fun-filled night life! At The Beach House, you’re only steps away from miles of white sandy beaches and blue ocean waters, dozens of championship golf courses, more than 300 tennis courts and 100 miles of bicycle paths. The Beach House is one of the most family-friendly resorts on the island, offering kids eat-and-stay-free programs, a large kiddies pool with a fountain, and a focus on child entertainment with the seasonal Island Kids Club. Take time to relax and enjoy our over-sized tropical free-form pool and large sun deck packed with a generous amount of lounge chairs where you can bathe in the sun. Enjoy oceanfront dining featuring Low Country culinary favorites and don't miss our famous Tiki Hut Bar and volleyball courts on the beach! We also specialize in groups, meetings, banquets and wedding events! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Beach House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.