“Can't wait to go back.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Head Health

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hilton Head
Hilton Head Health
Save Saved
You added Hilton Head Health to your Saves list
14 Valencia Road, Hilton Head, SC 29928   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Augusta, Georgia
“Can't wait to go back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I spent a week at H3. It was absolutely amazing. I hadn't exercised or eaten right in a long time. I had lost sight of how good it feels to be healthy and make good decisions. This program is life changing. You will not regret one minute you spend here or one dime you spend. Stay 2 weeks if you can. I went with my mom who has some mobility limitations as she is almost 70. There were plenty of activities for both of us.
From the accommodations, to the food, to the lectures and the exercise classes, and the variety of all of these, this is the most amazing place to go for weight loss and just to spend a week being good to yourself!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

What an amazing experience. You do not know how pampered you are until you return home. The food and accommodations are exceptional. The "clean" eating was amazing. I will highly recommend this to anyone looking for a exercise trip. All of the employees are very friendly and extremely helpful. Our Condo was great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

It took a LONG time for me to decide where to go for weight loss. I had been to two spas that specialized in weight loss and had not been very successful. I read SO MANY reviews for the three places I was considering. Time was running out for me to GET IT RIGHT! I had to make some changes for health reasons. When reading all the reviews about H3, I kept wondering why some of the guests went ON AND ON about how WONDERFUL their experience was. Well....now I know why! They wanted to share what a GREAT place Hilton Head Health IS! When trying to tell someone about a LIFE CHANGING experience, it is very difficult. So, with that said, I can tell you to BELIEVE everything GOOD you read about this place....the early morning walks on the beach...the many exercise classes for all levels of fitness...the absolutely delicious, low calorie, healthy gourmet food...the kind, motivating staff.... the friendly guests from all over...the classes on health and well being (I thought I knew it all)! I told myself before writing this review that I would not go ON AND ON and would not start mentioning the people who were so very special because everyone at H3 was from the kind young man who picked me up and the airport to the lady at the front desk who wished me a "safe trip" home . BUT, I must mention LISETTE. Do not miss any class that you see her name on! The one complaint I read about was that some folks did not particularly like their condos. Well, some are newer than others. I can tell you that one of the spas I went to in Arizona (won't give them a bad name by mentioning their "name") had the most beautiful casitas! I had my own patio with an outdoor fireplace. I would NOT go back. There is no comparison if you are about good health, weight loss or life changes. And, my "Arizona Spa" was almost twice the cost as H3. If you don't love your condo, you won't be there much anyway. You will be with your new " friends for life " learning how to be better. By the way, I lost six pounds in that week. Since being home, I have lost more. Most important of all, I am "working the plan" I got from Hilton Head Health. Since being back, I have said often, "Thank you God" for guiding me there...It is the BEST THING
I have done for myself in a VERY long time.

Room Tip: If you don't like where you are, for whatever reason, the front desk will work hard to make chan...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I spent a wonderful week at H3 - it changed my approach to food and exercise! I met wonderful ladies and we really bonded over the wonderful food.

The exercise classes were varied and there were choices for everyone. I loved Karen's yoga classes - the last morning we did yoga on the Beach!

The best part was spending time with my sister - priceless! She and I attended the Chef's Table - Gullah Dinner - superb.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
portland, me
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed at H3 for 10 days in late Oct/ early Nov, 2012. I arrived burnt out and exhausted; and left feeling energized and 8 pounds lighter. I enjoyed the food with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 meals; however, overall I enjoyed the food and especially that everything was carefully prepared and fresh. I left my condo at about 6:45 am- and did not get back until about 8 or 9 pm. The fitness classes and early morning beach walks were excellent. I enjoyed the other guests as well. I did need to move to another condo during my stay; due to a new guest in my condo who spoke quite loudly on their cell phone at night ( I was there to relax and wanted a quiet stay); but it was really not a problem and the staff managed the transition tactfully). The morning sunrise walks on the beach were just pure heaven. I was impressed by some of the guests who were there really diving in to get control of their health. If you come in the night before registration, which I believe is on Sundays or Wednesdays- or if you stay a night later- the Holiday Inn is right on the beach; near by; and prices were very reasonable. I am looking forward to going back again; and could see myself living in/ and/ or retiring to Hilton Head. Loved every minute of it.

Room Tip: If you are there to really get into shape (and if you are fit enough)- do not rent a car. Enter int...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I don't even know where to begin about my wonderful stay at HHH! I spent ten glorious days here at HHH. My ten days were filled with fun, kick butt exercising in a butt kicking fun way, health education and overall well being. When I arrived I wanted to focus on getting myself back on the right track were my health was concern. I accomplished this and more. The food was great and Chef Jen, and staff, did a fantastic job at gearing the delicious meals to each guest. I was never hungry at HHH. I was able to experience things I would have never experienced if I had not gone to HHH; salsa dancing, drums alive (thanks Linda), tabata strength with David, beach bootcamp with David and Brianna (two of my favorites), pool Zumba (they have a great pool and jacuzzi), and I can now cross off my bucket list, morning yoga on the beach with Karen. HHH also offers private lessons, educational lectures and pretty much anything you can think of helping you feel better. They offer cooking lessons, massages (Maureen is wonderful), facials and fun excursions weekly. You will find professionals who do not judge, they really care about you as an individual.
They have first class concierge to help you make any arrangements you won't to make.

If you want a good place where every BODY fits in and you find all levels of health, then you want to go to HHH. You will not regret your decision to stay at HHH. After being there for ten days I am leaving stronger, healthier, and more focused about becoming the person I know I have always been. I was amazed at how many people were at HHH for more than two or three times. I plan on making this place a regular get-a-way.

I made some wonderful new friends at HHH.

(Thanks Bob, Lisette, Jeff, David, Brianna, Lindsay, Adam and everyone at HHH for helping me get back on the right track.)

Room Tip: I stayed in a beautiful Villa in Evian. I had a car so I didn't mind being further away from th...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Aurora, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

In doing my research, Hlton Head Health was exactly what I was looking for: a reputable program in a nice setting with focus on education, health and exercise with other people looking to do the same. I was not looking for a vacation, a girls retreat or a spa. That being said, I enjoyed my time there immensely, met wonderful people and had one of the best massages I ever had ( thank you Betty!). I was initially hesitant about spending the money and the time, but can tell you it was worth every penny. The program is wonderful with supportive, caring staff, insightful seminars, varied exercise options and great food ( despite being on a restricted calorie diet). I arrived feeling unmotivated and lacking in self-belief. I left after a week feeling renewed, energized, confident and with a plan. I regret not being able to stay longer and have already put down a deposit for a return stay. I never expected to enjoy my time so much while exercising so many hours each day or that I would be sad to leave and wanting to return.

This is a realistic program focused on lifestyle change addressing the whole person: physical, mental and emotional well-being. The facilities are clean, well-equipped and welcoming. The grounds are peaceful and beautiful. But what really makes this place special is the people. Everyone from the front desk to the dining room staff to the trainers make you feel special and that anything is possible. Before I arrived, I was not exercising and by the end of the week I was doing a beach bootcamp and a 5K! I was apprehensive about coming alone but made friends quickly, felt safe in my surroundings and never felt uncomfortable in any of the classes (as you often do in other workout environments), staff and guests are all very supportive of each other. There were people here of all shapes and sizes, all looking to get healthy. I took advantage of every seminar and exercise class that time allowed in the day, leaving my condo at 6:45 am for the sunrise beach walk (amazing way to start the day) and not returning most nights until 8 pm. I felt the accommodations were comfortable and more than adequate, with my own bedroom and bathroom in a shared condo with a washer and dryer. If you are serious about making a change, just do it and Hilton Head Health is the place! There is a reason that so many are return guests.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hilton Head Health? Share your experiences!