There was not anything special or bad about this hotel. Being a Hilton Honors member my wife and I knew what to expect. There is definitely consistency with Hampton Inn hotels and this property did not disappoint. The on-site pool was a great escape from the completely over crowded beaches. We knew what to expect being that this was a holiday weekend, but the pool was not crowded and very relaxing. We did go to the beach one day and it was close, but the pool was a much better option in our opinion. We used Hilton Honors points and booked last minute. It was a great use of points for the time of year that we went to the property. As always, the beds were very comfortable. This is very important when choosing a hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hilton Head Hotel Hilton Head
- Hampton Inn Hilton Head Hotel
- Hilton Head Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most conveniently located Hilton Head Island hotels, our Hampton Inn is just one mile from Hilton Head Airport, The Hilton Head Hospital and the beach. Whether you’re traveling on business or on vacation, you’ll enjoy the same range of free amenities at our Hampton Inn Hilton Head. Expect in-room internet access, a fitness room, outdoor swimming pool, and delicious waffles and more at Hampton's complimentary hot breakfast.Unwind in one of 121 spacious guest rooms and suites renovated in 2012. Recline on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®, available in one king-sized bed room or a room with two queens. Work at the large desk or prop a laptop on the portable lap desk and sit back in the comfortable armchair.Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Hold a meeting in one of two modern meeting rooms with full technical support, or play a relaxing game of golf at anyone if Hilton Head Islands public courses including Port Royal Golf and Racquet Club, located opposite the hotel and Palmetto Dues Golf just a short drive away. Other Hilton Head attractions include two Tanger Outlet Malls, Belk’s, the Sandbox Children’s Museum, Coastal Discovery Museum, the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Shelter Cove, the Salty Dog and Harbour Town. You can also enjoy any one of the 12 restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel.Remember, never a parking fee and never a Resort fee! Wi-Fi is complimentary and each room offers a complimentary micro wave and refrigerator. Busses are always welcome at the hampton Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Hilton Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.