We choose this hotel because we like the Hampton chain and this hotel did not disappoint us. We were in HHI for a wedding the following day. We requested a late check out and the desk clerk was a little hesitant but did accomodate our request. The room was clean and the breakfast buffet was good. The hotel seemed full based on the number of people at the buffet. The staff made sure everything on the buffet was full. We did go to the pool area where we watched Hampton staff check the pool chemicals. Soft music was being played there. Pool towels were easily found and plentiful. No airport noise could be heard inside the hotel. We also went to the Chart House for dinner and the Hudson's Seafood House on the dock which was close (both were excellent and Hudson's has a nice dock to walk as well as music). We continue to enjoy the Hampton chain and this one was excellent. One hint: bring Skin So Soft to discourage the no see ums when outside in HHI.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Hilton Head Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hilton Head Hotel Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most conveniently located Hilton Head Island hotels, our Hampton Inn is just one mile from Hilton Head Airport, The Hilton Head Hospital and the beach. Whether you’re traveling on business or on vacation, you’ll enjoy the same range of free amenities at our Hampton Inn Hilton Head. Expect in-room internet access, a fitness room, outdoor swimming pool, and delicious waffles and more at Hampton's complimentary hot breakfast.Unwind in one of 121 spacious guest rooms and suites renovated in 2012. Recline on a clean and fresh Hampton bed®, available in one king-sized bed room or a room with two queens. Work at the large desk or prop a laptop on the portable lap desk and sit back in the comfortable armchair.Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and grab a free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Hold a meeting in one of two modern meeting rooms with full technical support, or play a relaxing game of golf at anyone if Hilton Head Islands public courses including Port Royal Golf and Racquet Club, located opposite the hotel and Palmetto Dues Golf just a short drive away. Other Hilton Head attractions include two Tanger Outlet Malls, Belk’s, the Sandbox Children’s Museum, Coastal Discovery Museum, the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Shelter Cove, the Salty Dog and Harbour Town. You can also enjoy any one of the 12 restaurants located within walking distance of our hotel.Remember, never a parking fee and never a Resort fee! Wi-Fi is complimentary and each room offers a complimentary micro wave and refrigerator. Busses are always welcome at the hampton Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Hilton Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.